eLearning has many benefits, including being cost effective, time efficient and easy for the learner to complete the training at a time suitable for them.
It can simulate tricky situations or experiences that are rare, difficult, dangerous or too expensive to emulate.
It condenses theoretical parts of the training, freeing up face-to-face time for more practical elements, but it should not resemble a PowerPoint presentation or textbook online.
Personalized eLearning solutions
- The eLearning platform- personalized implementation and configuration; learning management platform – LMS (Learning Management System)
- Course design (Instructional Design / Scripting & Story-boarding)
- eLearning course development (Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Flash, HTML5)
Personalized implementation and configuration of the learning management platform – LMS (Learning Management System)
- Course administration or training programs;
- Tracking and distribution of e-learning courses and online training programs;
- Evaluation of the course;
- Import of courses;
- Management reports and statistics;
Course design – Training process consulting:
- Needs analysis on eContent and the LMS;
- Establishing the training program aimed to maximize performance with optimum costs; (establishing curriculum, the number and duration of courses, frequency);
- Determining the optimal mix between eLearning and face-to-face training (blended learning);
- Establishing performance standards for calibrating the evaluation grid (reporting, evaluation, statistics);
- Support for the course design of teaching packages (digitizing existing content);
- Training for platform administrators and people with technical support role;
- Establishing workflows for designing courses.
Development eLearning courses:
- SCORM 2004-compliant eLearning courses and AICC ( product course, soft skills, organizational culture, IT application simulation or electronic device, work environment safety, sales skills, leadership, teamwork, etc.);
- mLeaning (courses in HTML5 format, adaptable on any device);
- facility “gamification” – course completion rate is linear by achieving goals and winning points (similar to techniques used in games). It follows motivation, involvement and easy storage for student and for the trainer: total measurability of learning;
- Translation & Localization in various languages (text and audio);
- Creation of interactive applications (role playing, modeling, simulations, scientific models, virtual experiments).
Why do we need an LMS ?
Implementing an e-learning management system within the organization offers many advantages:
- it leads to a quick distribution of learning materials;
- automatic centralization and management of courses;
- it enables instant modification;
- it provides a coherent framework for discussions with employees or officers who are following the training materials;
- it monitors the progress of individual or organizational structure and allows users continue uninterrupted training;
- it allows instant integration of the new employee training program of the organization;
- it allows serialization of training (condition precedent);
- lower training costs.